Política ambiental y de sostenibilidad BURNS
Burns is a digital communications and online marketing agency dedicated to creating close relationships between brands/products and consumers. Its main objective is to build brands and generate business value at every point of contact with the consumer/customer.
Our environmental stakeholder commitment to our stakeholders leads us to establish the following principles:
- Compliance with the requirements set out in the ISO 14001 application standard as well as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) contribution model and its scope in the organisation.
- Including environmental criteria in the planning of its activities.
- Proactivity in listening to and identifying customer needs and expectations with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Continuous improvement and sustainable development as fundamental principles of action.
- The sustainable use of natural resources, reducing as far as possible the consumption of raw materials, as well as the use of products and services that are more respectful of the environment.
- Minimise the generation of waste and manage it correctly, trying to recover and recycle rather than dispose of it, thus promoting the prevention of pollution.
- Promote transparent and effective internal and external communication on the commitments undertaken to maintain environmentally and socially responsible management, as well as performance as a sustainable company.
- Maintain a healthy working environment based on participation, communication, mutual respect and non-discrimination on any grounds.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and requirements to which the organisation subscribes related to its sustainable development aspirations as a business.
- Burns management, through the dissemination of this Policy and its periodic review, is committed to ensuring compliance with all of the principles contained herein.
The Environmental Management System is fully supported by the Management, which provides the human and material resources necessary for its implementation and maintenance.
The Burns Policy is published on our website and is available to anyone who wishes to read it.